Date: June 16-17, 2023
Where: Start line at Hart-Tish Park, Applegate Lake and finish at Azalea Park, Brookings, Oregon
Packet pickup: June 15, 2023, Common Block Brewing, Medford. You may arrange an alternative pickup at Hart-Tish on Thursday evening or Friday morning before you start. Please see Check-In details for more information.
Start times: Start times are assigned in late May, depending on your registered runners’ paces. Start times begin at 5:00 am and are staggered until 11 am. Start times will be posted here.
Volunteers: All 9 & 12-person teams are required to provide two volunteers, and 6 person teams must provide 1 volunteer. You may optionally rent your volunteers from local non-profits. More information on volunteers can be found here.
**These dates may be subject to change.**
August 29, 2022:
Registration is open for 2023. Teams registered for 2022 will have priority registration.
November 26, 2022:
Registration price increases.
February 12, 2023:
Registration price increases.
March 25, 2023:
Final price increase for registration.
March 31, 2023:
- Last day to request Rent A Volunteer option.
- Teams not providing their own volunteers must pay to rent volunteers via a check sent to The Wild Rogue Relay. The price is $175 per volunteer.
- Please make your check out to “Sourwood Running LLC” and send to:
- Sourwood Running LLC
- 2812 Old Stage Rd
- Central Point, OR 97502
- Please include your team name in the memo line.
- Last day to make changes to your team name.
April 1, 2023:
- Price to rent volunteers increases to $250 per volunteer. Teams who have not yet paid for volunteers will be asked to pay the higher fee. Any team who requests volunteers after March 31st, 2021, and who has not paid will be required to pay $250 per volunteer.
- Last day to enter team member shirt size information for guaranteed shirt sizes. (We will do our best to accommodate shirt size requests for team members added after this date. Most of the time we are able to give you the proper size.)
May 1st, 2023:
Last day to register your volunteer for a spot on the course.
May 20, 2023:
Last day to register for the race.
May 21, 2023:
Last day to update runner pace estimates.
May 31, 2023:
Start times announced.
June 15, 2023:
(To be confirmed)
Packet pickup is at Pear Blossom Park behind Common Block Brewing between 4 pm to 7 pm
You may also make arrangements prior to June 9th to pick up your packet at Hart-Tish Park on Thursday evening if you are planning on camping there. Please email email@example.com to pre-arrange your packet pickup NO LATER THAN JUNE 10th. If you have not made arrangements with Sarah, your packet pickup will not be at Hart-Tish on Friday morning.
Packet pickup is also available on race morning. Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before your start time to complete the process. Teams starting before 5:30 am are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to pick up their packets on Thursday.
June 16-17, 2023:
packet pickup, camping, lodging info
course info – where food, etc is, important rules, how glendale works
saturday logistics, finish line info, etc